of a superior quality and value
This instructor-led course* provides an introduction to the Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) platform. It introduces the basic functions, explains the capabilities of PDI, and describes the best practices to use it successfully. Course demonstrations, combined with practice, prepare you to use PDI for real world cases. Additional benefits are attained because you practice concepts learned in a PDI development environment during the course.
Pentaho Data Integration prepares and blends data to create a complete picture of your business that drives actionable insights. The complete data integration platform delivers accurate, “analytics ready” data to end users from any source. With visual tools to eliminate coding and complexity, Pentaho puts big data and all data sources at the fingertips of business and IT users alike.
*Note: The interactive nature of an instructor-led course has great advantage but also be aware that there is a self-paced online version called DI1000W – available either by itself or as part of a Self-Paced Library.
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) Platform and its components and their common uses
● List the parts of transformations and describe how they execute
● Create, preview, run, and troubleshoot a transformation using best practices and modular design principles
● Read and write data to and from various file formats
● Perform calculations, merges, and lookups
● Use the PDI enterprise repository, scheduling, and monitoring capabilities
● Log execution metrics to database tables
For more information about the course, click here.
Your message was sent
Thank you for your interest. We will get back to you soon.