of a superior quality and value
This course provides an introduction to the new Hitachi VSP F and G series models 350, 370, 700, and 900. It focuses on the overall hardware and software architecture as well as highlights the differences with the previous VSP storage systems. In addition, this course walks through how to configure the storage system and how to launch and use Hitachi Storage Advisor (HSA) Embedded. This course is designed for those with prerequisite knowledge of legacy Hitachi VSP storage systems.
This course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
● Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional - VSP F/G3x0-F/G700-F/G900 installation (HQT-4150)
● Describe the hardware and software architecture
● Compare and contrast the differences with previous storage systems
● Describe and demonstrate the program products
● Identify and install the hardware components
● Initiallize and configure the storage system
● Service and support the hardware components
● Launch and use Hitachi Storage Advisor (HSA) Embedded
For more information, click here
Your message was sent
Thank you for your interest. We will get back to you soon.