of a superior quality and value
This course provides information about the basic administration and provisioning tasks using Hitachi Storage Advisor (HSA). These tasks include storage setup and configuration (onboarding and discovering storage), creating parity groups, pools, volumes and LUNs (provisioning volumes to the host), and managing and creating Volume Migration. The course also explains how to manage and monitor storage from the Hitachi Storage Advisor dashboard.
Additionally, hands-on lab activities enable you to gain practical experience and knowledge on administering and provisioning using HSA.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Hitachi Storage Advisor (HSA) software features and enhancements
- Explain the architecture, storage management features, and capabilities of HSA
- Describe the workflows for onboarding, configuring, creating, and attaching volumes
- Use the HSA dashboard Storage System to add storage systems and explain how onboarding a storage system is associated with HSA
- Manage storage from the HSA dashboard
- Describe an HSA installation
- Explain the process for creating parity groups, pools, and protect volumes
- Use HSA dashboard cloning and snapshot to protect a volume
- Explain how to discover storage systems, servers, and fabric switches
- Describe the concepts of migration
- Monitor capacity utilization and hardware resources
- Perform backup, restore, and upgrade procedures
For more information about the course, click here.
Your message was sent
Thank you for your interest. We will get back to you soon.