of a superior quality and value
This course is designed for experienced administrators who manage Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) 2.3 clusters with Ambari. It covers upgrades, configuration, application management, and other common tasks.
IT administrators and operators responsible for configuring, managing, and supporting an Hadoop 2.3 deployment in a Linux environment using Ambari.
Attendees should have attended HDP Operations: Hadoop Administration 1 or possess equivalent knowledge and experience. Attendees should be familiar with basic HDP administration and Linux environments.
50% Hands on Labs
- Execute automated installation of and upgrades to HDP clusters
- Configure HDFS for NFS integration and centralized caching
- Control application behavior using node labels
- Deploy applications using Slider
- Understand how to configure HDP for optimum Hive performance
- Understand how to manage HDP data compression
- Integrate Ambari with an existing LDAP environments to manage users and groups
- Configure high availability for Hive and Oozie
- Ingest SQL tables and log files into HDFS
- Support scalable and automated HDP application best practices
- Configure automated HDP data replication
- Introduction to the Lab Environment
- Perform an HDP Rolling Upgrade
- Configure HDFS NFS Gateway
- Configure HDFS Centralized Cache
- Configure YARN Node Labels
- Deploy HBase using Slider
- Integrate Ambari with LDAP
- Configure Hive High Availability
- Run an Oozie Workflow
- Configure Oozie High Availability
- Configure Data Mirroring using Falcon
- Install HDP using Ambari Blueprints
For more information, download the data sheet.
Your message was sent
Thank you for your interest. We will get back to you soon.