of a superior quality and value
This course provides knowledge of the architecture and functionality of Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) Anywhere, which provides secure file sharing to users. Learners will practice configuring HCP Anywhere using the management console; configuring active directory integration; creating, configuring, and specifying HCP tenants; configuring file synchronization and sharing; creating profiles to control the user access to HCP Anywhere and monitoring the HCP Anywhere system..
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the HCP Anywhere solution
- Perform Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) configuration for HCP Anywhere
- Perform initial configuration of the HCP Anywhere system
- Perform user file synchronization and sharing activities
- Set up profiles to configure user access to HCP Anywhere
- Monitor the HCP Anywhere system
For more information about the course, click here.
Your message was sent
Thank you for your interest. We will get back to you soon.